Ecomotori.net uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
Photo

POIbase

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

POICON

POICON

Ecocompatibile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear Ecomotori.net Team,

we have heard about a database of alternative gas-stations in your forum. We have already now in our database the information for other countries.

Could you get in contact with us?

We are interested in the database and would like to include them in our POI database and software POIbase, with which you can install different POIs from our community daily updated on your satnav.

Please send me your contact details, because i did not find any information how i can contact you.

BR, Stefan Quisdorf

POIbase Team
http://www.poibase.com

Nicola Ventura

Nicola Ventura

Fondatore

• Amministratore
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,634 posts
Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our database.

Ecomotori.net is already a supplier of geo-referenced database of CNG and LPG filling stations for some car manufacturers (eg all the Fiat Group) and some major industry associations and there are no problems for a new partnership.

We send our contacts privately.

Nicola Ventura

SEGNALAZIONE PREZZI: Invitiamo tutti a segnalare i prezzi dei distributori direttamente nelle schede degli elenchi => METANO - GPL

=> "Copiarci non è impossibile: è inutile." (cit.) <=

bigdanilo2

bigdanilo2

Praticante Ecologista

• Members Plus
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
Ciao Nico, vedo con piacere che lo staff del POI base ti ha contattato. Gli avevo scritto io per alcune informazioni sulla loro nuova versione e gli avevo parlato del nostro eccellente portale, invitandoli a visionarlo all'indirizzo www.ecomotori.net.
Mi fa altrettanto piacere che anche tu sia gratificato di ciò.
Cordiali Saluti Danilo

PS: qui sotto l'e-mail che gli ho mandato (non so se la scrittura in Inglese sia perfetta, perchè mi sono avvalso del traduttore di google conoscendo purtroppo pochissimo la lingua e tantomeno scriverla. Però mi hanno capito.

Rome, 29/03/2011

Dear Company,
Let me tell you about an Italian website www.ecomotori.net (the label's Mobility Portal) is the best place we can download all the members of both methane and distributors of LPG, and is now also working for supplies electric cars etc. .
The data-date ourselves users to update prices, schedules, temporary or permanent faults, opening and closing festivities.
If you feel it too interesting, as it surely will be, and want to contact the author, try to get in touch with Mr. Nico or the Sig.na Monivent (clearly these are their nickname).
Hoping that this information can be useful to implement Vs fantastic job, kindly treat.

Danilo
Quando lo abbandoni guardalo negli occhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users